Please peruse the sub-headings in this section to obtain information about
- the History of the Riverland Farmers’ Market
- the Market Charter that sets out the guidelines by which the Market operates.
- the Food Riverland Committee which oversees the running of the Market
- how to Become a Stallholder at the Market
- the ‘Friends of the Market’ scheme that offers a number of benefits for those who wish to commit to supporting the Market
- producers who are Sponsors of the Market by regularly donating goods.